Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm in love with a boy.

How do you go on feeling so in love with someone and all this being said, not really notice the color of his eyes. I mean really look into them, really see the plethora of hues and these two pools of water before a storm and within them, the pinholes to the soul. To see that soul looking back at me, to feel matched so beautifully.

Tracy, met him a month or a little more, and I’m hooked. I’m head over foot, a fool in love, muskrat love even, as if it was the first time.

He’s 42 going on 16. He is beautiful; I mean ages very, very well. And we are so like, it’s a little bit scary. We are controlling, manipulative, self-seeking, vain, egotistical, articulate, shallow, selfish, intellectual, interesting, have the best of intentions, jealous, fearful, empathetic, sexual, generous and beautiful. We fit, the sex is great, the conversation is even better, and I can be myself with him completely.

No comments: